It has been a month since I started blogging, and with your love and support, I managed to get a good response on my previous blogs. A big thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart. So here’s another one.
“Our hands are perhaps one of the most under-appreciated, overworked parts of a human body.”
Our hands say a lot about us as individuals, so how we care for them is very important. Our nails play an important part and add a charisma to our personality.
Dirty and uncleaned nails are not only bad for your health but will apparently affect your reputation. With dirty nails, innocent gestures even shaking hands or waving hello can simply become disgraceful and which will create a negative impression on others. Hence, a proper nailcare regime is essential for one’s well-being.
Many people wash their hands several times a day to get rid of dirt and germs, but how often do you actually clean your nails?
Keeping your nails short is an easy yet simple technique to keep them clean, if you don’t clean your nails on regular basis then it will for sure affect your body due to bacteria accumulated inside your nails.
To keep your nails fresh and clean, here’s a list of some natural and amazing ways that you can use anytime anywhere.
- Nail brush– Most important thing is, nothing is more important than a good nail brush for dirt removal, which works better than any object that scrapes the grime out of it.
- Lemon Juice – This natural bleach is yet another brilliant solution to make your nails look more beautiful. So for healthier and brighter nails, soak your hands in lemon juice for some time to get the best results. It not only makes your nails shinier, but it also removes stains which might have occurred due to dust, pollution or any chemical product.
- Olive oil – Soaking your nails in a mix of warm water with a few drops of olive oil and massaging them will absolutely restore your shine.
- Cucumber – This is a wonderful natural ingredient that makes your nails look more beautiful. You can simply rub a slice of cucumber or you can apply cucumber juice on your nails to see them shine like never before.
Personal care products can also become an integral part of a healthy regime. For extra shine and smoothening, I believe in using this amazing product from Petra which clean and smoothens your nails at the same time. It’s an Uplifting Manicure kit that I got recently and was pretty much amazed by its results.
A complete set of a hand lotion, cuticle oil and a 3-sided buffer which grooms your nails to the fullest.
- Buffer – It helps you to get a strong nail growth and removes the dirt accumulated by using the black and green side of the nail buffer removing roughness, ridges and stains and the white side brings out the phenomenal shine back.
- Uplifting Body Lotion- An astounding lotion which smoothens your skin abundantly.
- Cuticle oil – Applying cuticle oil will keep your nails and cuticles nourished, using this product regularly will smoothen the cuticle skin.
And these are the beautiful results of using them.
So these are some simple yet amazing remedies for pretty nails. Hope you all enjoyed reading my blog, subscribe for more.